Yesterday, 12 May 2011 my L7i has reached 4 years. Bought in 12 May 2007. Now, it’s not functioning anymore…
When I press the power button, the screen goes black after the splash screen
This phone has come to an end. It’s been an honor using you as a communication device. Thank you for service. R.I.P
Luckily, thanks to Abg Zeed, He let me use his Motorola RAZR2 V9
Really thin phone. On first thought, I can’t believe technology can manufacture this phone.
BTW, I spend half a day photographing and editing this pictures and this blog post. Fuhh…
Exhausted. I can’t think of anything post. I guess this will be the first post without images. Sorry for this uninteresting post. More interesting post coming soon….
Upgraded from CS3 to CS5
1. Cleaner, manageable, customizable and easier to use GUI
2. Default keyboard shortcut is constrained
3. Mediocre memory usage ( Does not increase when considering a higher version )
4. Faster and much more responsive compared to previous version
5. A few new features that will come in handy
1. An Adobe Sign Up windows appears sometimes when opened
2. Very large install files. Extensive, unnecessary add-on application. Although it can be unchecked when installed, carrying it around might feel a bit dragged.